[NMCycling] Nostalgic NMORS winner jerseys available

Mark Leisher mleisher at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 09:02:53 MDT 2020

Every couple decades or so, I thin out my bike stuff pile whether it needs
it or not. This time turned up four unclaimed size small NMORS series
winner jerseys from 2000 still in their plastic sleeves.

Sorry, but I've long since lost the list of the four people who didn't
claim their jerseys, so I can't home them properly.

So first come, first served. Send your mailing address and I'll cover the
cost of sending them. If you're in Las Cruces, we can arrange a drop-off.
--
Mark Leisher