[NMCycling] Looking for old trainer

husen_brian husen_brian at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 19:09:43 MDT 2020

Anyone have a mag or fluid, not smart (dumb I guess) trainer collecting dust they'd rather give to a lady new to cycling? Clear up some space for that sweet Neo or kicker u just bought to outpace the Rona?Brian
-------- Original message --------From: Mark Leisher via Bike-racers <bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com> Date: 8/9/20  2:09 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: bike-racers at swcp.com Subject: Re: [NMCycling] Nostalgic NMORS winner jerseys available The four 2000 NMORS Champion jerseys have all been spoken for! Thank you, claimants! Enjoy your piece of NMORS history.On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 9:41 AM Mark Leisher <mleisher at gmail.com> wrote:Three jerseys gone already! One left.On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 9:02 AM Mark Leisher <mleisher at gmail.com> wrote:Every couple decades or so, I thin out my bike stuff pile whether it needs it or not. This time turned up four unclaimed size small NMORS series winner jerseys from 2000 still in their plastic sleeves.Sorry, but I've long since lost the list of the four people who didn't claim their jerseys, so I can't home them properly.So first come, first served. Send your mailing address and I'll cover the cost of sending them. If you're in Las Cruces, we can arrange a drop-off.-- Mark Leisher
-- Mark Leisher
-- Mark Leisher