[NMCycling] Hard-shell bicycle travel case -- for sell

Craig Denman cdenman at comcast.net
Mon Aug 10 20:55:04 MDT 2020

I neglected to give any specifics, so here is what I have for sell:

Hard-shell case is a Performance (branded) Hard Case.  13kg empty
weight.  Polycarbonate (black) with external and internal straps and
other tie downs.  Tilt onto caster wheels or rubber feet to stand
upright. It has never been used.  I took a picture -- let me know if you
would like to see. I will send off list to your email or phone.  Please
email me as indicated below.