[NMCycling] parts for sale

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Sat Aug 15 21:41:56 MDT 2020

Dear Bike-racers:

2X 24h tubular rear wheels alloy cassette body 702g and 730g 23mm wide semi-aero rims $100 ea.

32h rear wheel, hub has no cassette body. Basically you are buying a cool orange Velocity rim and 32 black spokes.  Brake track fairly worn.  $15

4X 36h Mavic GP4 ~414g glued but brake surface almost new $5 ea

36h Mavic 330 also 412g (go figure) glued but brake surface almost new $5

32h Mavic Mach2 aero rim 496g some rim wear $3

28h Araya tubular aero rim.~350g glued but brake surface almost new  $20

32h Araya tubular aero rim.~334g glued but brake surface very good  $20

32h Red 29er freeride rim 25mm wide.  Some dents but useable.  $15

32h clincher rear wheel, with 5s freewheel, Miche hub Mavic Open Pro rim, some rim wear.  $40

36h Mavic MA40 clincher rim brand new old stock $45 Less

TX Quando front QR hub.  32h  $15

Pearl Izumi Carbon road shoes modified to take MTB pedals 42s. Great shoes and very stiff, but I am too big for them. $10

Specialized Little Snappers clipless shoes.  Says 36 but they more or less fit my daughter who is a size 1 which would put them like a 32 or 33.  A dog chewed a little of the tongue on one shoe.
free.

Make an offer on anything I might take it.

yourstruly at fastmail.com