[NMCycling] Gravel race Sunday.

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Thu Aug 27 10:40:26 MDT 2020

Monsano buddy gravel race is coming up this Sunday August 30th. I put up directions to the race on the website. We will park about 2 miles above Manzano going towards Capilla Peak. I just noticed that the website said August 29th and everything else said August 30th. Just to confirm it is definitely Sunday August 30th. We have enough Riders for our minimum so the race is on as scheduled. Registration isn't going to close, though depending on cell signal I may not have internet access after Saturday about noon. You can also just show up at the race , and we we'll fit you in. Information at BCDracing.com

yourstruly at fastmail.com