[NMCycling] 2020 505 Cycling Classic

Silvio Menezes via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Feb 17 12:48:21 MST 2020

Bike Racers:

2020 505 Cycling Classic Stage Race registration is now open on BikeReg.com
<https://www.bikereg.com/505-cycling-classic>. The race will take place on
April 4th&5th and it consist of 2 days with 3 stages all together.  This
year the race will be part of USAC JDRS, Junior Development Race Series
<https://www.usacycling.org/national-calendars/jdrs/road-development>, and
it will offer Juniors race categories in addition to USAC categories. For
detail information about the race please visit the 505 Cycling Team web site
<http://505cycling.com>. Reasons you should register for the race.

·         Support local racing

·         All proceeds from the race are donated to APNM <https://apnm.org/>,
Animal Protection of New Mexico.

·         <http://505cycling.com/>505 Cycling Classic
<http://505cycling.com> is on your bucket list.

·         505 Cycling Classic supports Junior Development.

·         505 Cycling Classic provides a neutral feed zone for the RR.

·         505 Cycling Classic offers a Host Hotel, CourtyardMarriott
Albuquerque Sunport
<https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1581541444378&key=GRP&app=resvlink>,
with discount rates for the race.

·         505 Cycling Classic Criterium <http://www.racesandia.com/> takes
place on a Speedway and not on City streets.

·         505 Cycling Classic offers discounted rates for Juniors and
Collegiate racers.

·         Equal prizes for men and women on all categories across the
board.

·         Leaders Jersey provided by Castelli
<https://www.castelli-cycling.com/us/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAkKnyBRDwARIsALtxe7hD0d6u9HAlAATmk0pcwDKjBLoOEuyRAY41vbKEkPpLgZG_KUjzrEAaAll8EALw_wcB>
.

Any question please e-mail me off the list and I will be happy to answer it.

*Thanks....*
Silvio Menezes*| Sport Systems 505 Cycling <http://505cycling.com>*
                      *New Mexico Bicycle Race Association
<http://nmbra.org/> - President*