[NMCycling] CX results race 1/26

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jan 15 11:31:47 MST 2020

Crossers:

Results are up from the NMCX finals.  Many thanks to everyone who helped me pick up afterward.
results here:  https://bcdracing.com/2020vdo.html

There will be a final informal CX race, the Midwinter CX, not part of the NMCX series obviously, on 1/26, pending signups.  It will be on my neighbor's alfalfa field, the same one used of the Luchetti CX. There is a 15 rider minimum for this one.  It will have less ditchroad and be more technical than the Luchetti CX.  Info at https://bcdracing.com/2020midwinter.html

Caio

yourstruly at fastmail.com