[NMCycling] Midwinter CX Sunday, Tuesday Crit/MTB info

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jan 24 10:42:28 MST 2020

Dear Bike-racers,

Registration for the Midwinter CX closes tonight at midnight.  We need a few more riders to make the minimum so if you think you might come out, please sign up at:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdr6zeHAc-tN6jpQksY2b84SXi3xcVc-zP2-mzADOIptDKvZw/viewform

General info at:
https://bcdracing.com/2020midwinter.html

Very tentative Tuesday night crit info is up at

https://bcdracing.com/index.html

I have been talking with the Albuquerque Dragway about using the their service roads for a crit.  Pavement is a tad rough in spots but it is clean with no gravel and there are neither cars nor stray soccer balls.

Crit info here:
https://bcdracing.com/index.html

Also tentatively, the first Tuesday after DST 3/10 will be a course preview race of the planned Bosque MTB NMORS race on 3/22.

Happy January,

yourstruly at fastmail.com