[NMCycling] gravel ITT Tuesday

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Mon Jul 6 00:28:28 MDT 2020

Dear Bike-racers,

A few notes about the ITT Tuesday 7/7/20

First rider off at 6:15.

Be very careful not to form groups of more than 5 people.  If the police or rangers come out I want to be following all rules.

Try to print and pre-sign releases if you have not done one since 8/8/2019. Link for release on website.

You will have about 36 hours to sign up.  You can still race if you do not sign up online, but it helps us reduce contact.  You will get a late start time.

There are some bumpy sections on the course. 40-45mm tires are probably ideal. You could do it on 25mm road tires, many of us have.  It would be ok on a MTB too. Most of the climbing is not that steep. Coming back down from Cedro picnic area there is a 90 deg right hand bend that is easy to come into too hot as it is at the end of a very fast straight descent. Take it easy. I speak from experience.

If you do not need to give me a form or register, you do not need to check in. If I do not hear otherwise I will just expect you at your start time.

General info:
https://bcdracing.com/

Registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeG2V6W5sPhsdTouWiqCiAzRvTo4PrB54bpbfVTxpO6IFO_Pg/viewform

Online payment: