[NMCycling] Tuesday Crit ITTs 7/14

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:41:28 MDT 2020

Bike racers:

We will do a fairly twisty 1.9 mi criterium course 7/14 and time riders for about 6 laps and then for a single lap.
Entry fee $13.
28yrs  and under $7.
18 and under free.
TT will be "Merckx" that is to say no aero bars and no using your tops as armrests. There will be a one time $5 administrative fee for riders who have not done a BCDracing event after 10/8/19. Try to print and pre-sign releases if you have not done one since 8/8/2019.

Balloon Fiesta Park Directions:
Get off I-25 at the Alameda exit. Go west on Alameda to San Mateo, turn right and head north to Balloon Fiesta Parkway, turn west, go to then end and park. Ride through the gate and across to the west side of the park

Since this is the first one of these, there will be a 12 non-junior rider minimum. To let me know there will be enough riders please sign up by midnight Sunday 7/12, but do not pay.  If we have enough every can pay Monday or Tuesday using the like below.

Just FYI they are doing COVID testing at BFP. However it is 300m away from the closest part of the course, and it closes at 3PM, three hourse before the race. I think the chances of residual contaminated particles still being airborne in the area are very slim, but everyone has to make their own call on this, and I want to be upfront about the situation.

Links and further info at bcdracing.com

yourstruly at fastmail.com