[NMCycling] do send letters to Grisham

John Price emailprice at comcast.net
Sat Jul 11 18:08:26 MDT 2020

Jennifer,
Thanks for your continued effort with bettering the difficult obstacles we face over the years and improving riding in NM. Our passion of cycling in New Mexico, faces many obstacles new and old. Your diligent effort does not go unappreciated.. I care and so do countless others!
I will continue to help anyway I can assist.
RIP Paula and many others who met the end of their life on our New Mexico roadways doing what they loved, and thanks to many passionate cyclists like you, the effort to improve our hobby does not go unappreciated by many...
Respectfully, John Price