[NMCycling] Enough Politically slanted posts please

Shane Cunico cuni5 at live.com
Wed Jul 15 11:03:50 MDT 2020

Apologies to anyone offended, but...

Cycling is a place I and many others go to get away from the complaining and arguing over politics.

I know it seeps into everything in our lives, and as a director that has had to curtail large group rides ( and been subjected to the political wrath that comes with it) know that many things are still viewed as political.

That said, the constant back and forth here is not productive.  Please take it off the forum.

Respectfully,

Shane C.