[NMCycling] TNMTB ITT

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Sat Jul 18 07:42:07 MDT 2020

It looks like I am going to be in town on Tuesday.  Lets try a MTB ITT at The Montessa Moto area.  I have been exploring a lot out there and have found some decent courses.  It is good for social distancing as there is basically no one out there.  I was initially thinking east mountains, but rain looks likely.  Montessa is sandy and doesn't get muddy.  I am going to ask that riders start in a mask.  What they do riding out in the bush is their own business and their own risk.  I will get full info and registration up this evening. 😎

yourstruly at fastmail.com