[NMCycling] Bicycle Shop Recommendation?

M. John Jordan mjohnjordan at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 23:09:22 MDT 2020

Michael,  Perhaps you are new to the Albuquerque area, so you may not know that your question is, to this listserve, hard to answer.  Not because there aren't any good LBS's, but because we have the incredible fortune of having a great group of shops that are, to my knowledge and experience, second to none in the country!  Pick any shop in the phone book or on social media and you will, essentially guaranteed, receive capable service at a fair price and with the certainty that your needs will be met and probably exceeded.  There *isn't* a bad shop in this town, but there are favorites, mostly because many of us on this listserve have many years, sometimes decades, of affiliations or even as members of shop sponsored teams.  We tend to recommend those that we know directly, but if you ask nearly any long time Albuquerque rider/racer, you will nearly always get the answer of "Shop X is where I go, but you can't go wrong with any of the bike shops".

  Pick one out of the list you will find on Google or the Yellow Pages, go to them and start the conversation about your needs, and I promise you that you will be satisfied.

M. John Jordan (mjohnjordan at yahoo.com)