[NMCycling] FS: (2) 24 inch wheel disc brake kid’s bikes

Bill Blankenship bill1blankenship at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:01:47 MDT 2020

Hello -

Selling two kid’s bikes that have been outgrown. Here is some basic information. I can send photos and more if interested. Note the bikes are in Santa Fe, not ABQ like most of you on the list.

Bike 1 - Diamondback Haanjo Trail 24
Alloy frame with mechanical disk brakes, 2 x 8 drivetrain.  Good for pavement, gravel, or light trail. Purchased 1 1/2 years ago. Pretty light use, very good condition. New WTB Volt saddle just put on. Here is a  link https://www.rei.com/product/108517/diamondback-haanjo-trail-24-boys-bike-2017

Bike 2 - Trek Superfly 24
Built this one up from a frame with new and used parts. Alloy frame with rigid carbon fork. 1 x 10 drive train with SRAM XX shifter and rear derailleur. 24 inch Stan’s Crest Wheels set up tubeless. XT hydraulic brakes installed 2 years ago. Built up in 2016, ridden until outgrown about a year ago. Super light.

Asking $100 each. All proceeds go to kid for further upgrades on new bikes...so it goes. Text me if interested at 505-690-2021.

Bill Blankenship