[NMCycling] Tuesday races spring 2020

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Mar 2 23:21:29 MST 2020

Bike Racers:

Daylight savings starts next week and that means that it is time for Tuesday bike races again.  The first one, 3/10, is a MTB race that will preride the 3/22 Bosque NMORS race course.  There will be an optional neutral course preride at 5:20, and then we will race 2 laps at 6PM.  The course will be marked.  It is a big course (6mi) to set up, so there will be a 12 (non junior) rider minimum for the race.

Please RSVP at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxxas8YwEkpWVePy2zx0ryvCeIDG1xdllgjc5U4_sHkO2RWg/viewform

Then we will move to road Crits at BFP for four weeks.  I have a new course going out and back on West Wind (the westernmost road).  The soccer folks will not be using the road, and will set up 20 meters back from the road.  There is a map on the website.

Then the next two weeks will (tentatively) be at the Albuquerue Dragway.

Entry will be $13, ($15 at the Dragway) 28yrs and under $7, 18yrs and under free. There will be a one time $5 administrative fee for riders who have not done a BCDracing event after 10/8/19.  We are making the half price for riders 28 and under because we hardly got any last year.

Full spring schedule, some tentative:

3/10 Tuesday MTB race, bosque between south of Bridge. (no skills clinic)
3/17 TNC Balloon Fiesta Park (road) with mini skills clinic
3/24 TNC Balloon Fiesta Park (road) with mini skills clinic
3/31 TNC Baloon Fiesta Park (road) with mini skills clinic
4/7 TNC Balloon Fiesta Park (road)with mini skills clinic
4/14 TNC Albuquerque Dragway (road) with mini skills clinic
4/21 TNC Albuquerque Dragway (road) with mini skills clinic
4/28 Tuesday MTB Beavertown (tent) with skills clinic (tent)
5/5 Tuesday MTB Beavertown (tent) with skills clinic (tent)
5/19 Tuesday Gravel Balloon Fiesta Park. (tent) (no skills clinic)
5/26 Tuesday Gravel Balloon Fiesta Park. (tent) (no skills clinic)

Info up at https://bcdracing.com

Caio,

yourstruly at fastmail.com