[NMCycling] problem in race results (all of 2018 is missing) summary on USAC website

Aaron Mccormack via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Mar 12 09:48:23 MDT 2020

you may have better luck atroad-results.com - we wrangle data so you don't have to

|  |
road-results.com - we wrangle data so you don't have to

Aaron McCormack EMAIL: aaronirish at ymail.com TWITTER: @aaronirish BLOG: www.aaronmccormack.com

    On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 6:55:24 PM EDT, John Verheul via Bike-racers <bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

 https://www.usacycling.org/about-us/contact-us rankings@usacycling.org From: Steve Morley via Bike-racers Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 4:44 PMTo: Schwartz, Ana I. Cc: Bike-racers Subject: Re: [NMCycling] problem in race results (all of 2018 is missing) summary on USAC website Same here - no race results showing up for 2018. Steve