[NMCycling] Wild West Postponed to October 17-18, 2020

Seth Bush via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Mar 13 20:48:06 MDT 2020

Hi all,

Given recent developments with the COVID-19 Virus and after receiving input
from the Village of Ruidoso and United States Forest Service, we have
decided to postpone the Wild West MTB Fest until October 17-18, 2020.

While, we are hopeful that this whole Coronavirus thing will blow over, we
are faced with the prospects of a statewide ban in New Mexico of events
larger than 100 people to slow the spread of the virus. We are really
bummed to have to do this, but we also want to be responsible citizens.

So, what are your options?

1) Do nothing, and you will be moved automatically to the new event date.

2) Apply your full balance to another Zia Rides event for 2020. Send me an
email at elcapitan at ziarides.com
<elcapitan at ziarides.com?subject=Transfer%20registration%20for%20Wild%20West&body=Hi%20Seth%2C%0A%0AI%27d%20like%20to%20transfer%20my%20registration.%20Could%20you%20please%20send%20me%20a%20comp%20code.%0A%0Athanks!>,
and I will send you a comp code for the amount you paid. You can apply this
balance to any other Zia Rides event in 2020.

3) As with all Zia Rides events, you can transfer your registration to
another rider in BikeReg.

We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you later this
year. For now, the Royal Gorge Six and Twelve and 24 Hours in the Enchanted
Forest are both still on! In the meantime, get out there and ride your bike!

Thanks,

Seth and the Zia Rides Crew

--

*Seth Bush* | Director