[NMCycling] Royal Gorge Six and Twelve postponed until August 29

Seth Bush via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Mar 20 11:10:50 MDT 2020

Hi all,

I forgot to send this to this group. I spoke with Cañon City officials
earlier this week. Given the ongoing situation with the Covid-19 Virus,
Cañon City is cancelling all events through May 2020. With their input and
the input of Fremont Adventure Recreation (FAR), we have decided to
postpone the Royal Gorge Six and Twelve until August 29, 2020.

The last thing that we want to do is contribute to the spread of Covid-19,
and we appreciate you sticking with us through this difficult time. While I
would love nothing more than to refund your entry, we have already invested
a lot in the race, and our race cancellation insurance does not cover
pandemics. Apparently, they are not seen as an act of God.

So, what are your options?

1) Do nothing, and you will be moved automatically to the new event date of
August 29, 2020.
2) Apply your full balance to another Zia Rides event. Send me an email at
elcapitan at ziarides.com, and I will send you a comp code for the amount you
paid. You can apply this balance to any other Zia Rides event.
3) Move your registration to 2021 when it opens later this year. Again,
shoot me an email elcapitan at ziarides.com, and I will send you a comp code
for the amount you paid. You can apply this balance to any Zia Rides event.

We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you later this
year. In the meantime, get out there and ride your bike!

Thanks,

Seth and the Zia Rides Crew

--

*Seth Bush* | Director