[NMCycling] GFNY Santa Fe Postponement to September 19th

Michael McCalla mikelikehikebike at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:02:03 MDT 2020

Dear New Mexico cycling community,

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the event has been postponed to September
19, 2020 (Saturday).

These exceptional times have necessitated our date change this year, but
we are excited to be able to offer the event in 2020 instead of waiting
until 2020.

We hope that the worst of this pandemic passes quickly, and to see you at  the second annual edition of GFNY
Santa Fe. Should you have any further questions, please email:
info at gfnysantafe.com

We are all affected by this situation, we will get through this
challenging time together.

Michael McCalla
Director of GFNY Santa Fe