[NMCycling] Fw: Forest Service

John Vance adogapanicinapagoda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:13:51 MDT 2020

This is people who don't ordinarily use forest service or open space land.
It certainly isn't any of the regular MTBers here.  There was unusual
traffic on Las Huertas today and people parking along the road, a couple of
people driving way too fast in FWD hatchbacks bouncing their oil pans off
of rocks.