[NMCycling] Used Road Bikes for Sale

Jason Katz spezrider74 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:52:27 MDT 2020

Fellow riders and racers,

I am selling four used road bikes for a friend, please see information
below and feel free to email me with any questions.

1)  2014 Trek Domane 4.5, 60cm(57.9tt), Shimano Ultegra 11-speed
drivetrain, 50/34t FSA Gossamer crank, Bontrager Race Wheelset, Bontrager
alloy bar(44) and Bontrager stem(110), Selle SMP Carbon rail saddle, great
shape.   $1000 obo

2)  2014 Specialized Venge Comp, 54cm, Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain,
52/36t FSA Gossamer crank, Fulcrum Racing S-3 Wheelset, SBC alloy bar(42)
and SBC stem, great shape
$1150 obo

3)  2015 Specialized Allez Sport, 52cm, Shimano Ultegra 10-speed
drivetrain, 50/34t crank, SBC stem/bar, Shimano R500 wheelset, good shape.
 $300 obo

4)  2014 Planet X Carbon Road Bike, 53cm, Shimano Ultegra 10-speed
drivetrain, Fulcrum Racing 3 Wheelset, Planet X bar/stem, good shape.  $225
obo

All four bikes are ready to ride, great for anyone not looking to spend a
ton of money!

Jason Katz