[NMCycling] New Cycling Club in New Mexico

Clay Moseley tclaynm at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:20:28 MDT 2020

Ian,

As a director/coach of a USOC sanctioned athletic program, I would suggest
you provide more details/information on your potential program's
background, and especially regarding yours as a director/coach/mentor.  You
need to ensure that you are SafeSport certified, etc., and provide that
information along with your solicitation.  Further, I would advise anyone
interested in your offer to require a submission of credentials.

Respectfully,
T. Clay Moseley