[NMCycling] Sandia Ski Area Roller Coaster Publc Comment

Clay Moseley tclaynm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 13:04:21 MDT 2020

I reluctantly have to agree with Nate and Jack Groves on this one.  While I
don't necessarily want to see something like that up there, keeping an
operation viable and other modes of recreation as available as possible
(such as what we have there), has to be considered.  There's no doubt that
the mountain coaster would be successful and would ensure Sandia
Peak's successful existence, which benefits us all.  We live in a
capitalist world, so there has to be some give and take on such matters.

I also had both a USCF and a NORBA license, with original numbers in the
1000s ;-).  I'm now old enough to be considered an "old timer."  I won a
version of the Pajarito Punishment before everyone had suspension!  I
couldn't imagine even riding ANY of that course now without my full-squish
rig ;-)