[NMCycling] End Sandia Ski Area Roller Coaster Public Comment Thread

tschoeny tschoeny at mail.swcp.com
Wed Sep 9 14:12:06 MDT 2020

As originally pointed out by Mr. Ubayyed, the place for comment is
here:

https://cara.ecosystem-management.org/Public//CommentInput

I expect all of you who have time to post to this list to follow Mr.
Ubayyed lead and post your comments to the above link, because I'm
pretty sure putting them on this list is not going to influence the
forest service one way or the other. Most likely the only thing that
will be influenced is the number of people removing themselves from the
list.

Thanks,  tim   (owner/operator of this list)