[NMCycling] Tome Buddy Gravel Grinder on 9/13

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Thu Sep 10 00:01:42 MDT 2020

Bike Racers:

Deadline to secure enough riders for the Tome race is Friday 9/11 at midnight. 15 is the minimum.  I am not asking for money upfront, I just need to know how many riders are coming.
So, if you are coming please sign up by then.  Registration doesn't close at that point, so if you miss the deadline you can just show up or register on Sat, but make sure there are enough riders and it is on before you drive down there.

Info at bcdracing.com

Thanks,

yourstruly at fastmail.com