[NMCycling] ISO road bike size Large or around a 56

Michi Seagrist michiseagrist at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 17:28:33 MDT 2020

Hello !

I am ISO a used road bike for another friend who is looking to do some recreational riding. He is 5/10” with a 32 inch inseam and thinks he would need a size large bike.  His budget is around $700. Does anyone have an extra bike they are wanting to sell?

I recently made a similar inquiry for another friend about a month ago and he purchased a bike from someone in this group so I’m attempting to help another friend.

Thank you !

Michi L. Seagrist
FOUNDATION COACHING & WELLNESS

USA Triathlon Certified Coach