[NMCycling] CX stuff

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:37:19 MDT 2020

Tuesday CX tomorrow at Pine Flat. We had 9 riders last week. Nobody really drafted much it was kind of like a group TT. It is not perfect but it beats sitting at home wishing you could race. All riders wore masks most of the time as per our guidelines. It is pretty course with a fair bit of climbing and running. we usually do the first couple of cyclocross practices up there, because it's cooler. Next week we will move to our course at the Hays apple farm in Bosque farms.
I am also planning a couple of Sunday races up in the oak flats area. The first will be on October 4th and the second on October the 11th. Information on these can be found at bcdracing.com. have a nice Monday

yourstruly at fastmail.com