[NMCycling] CX Season

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:04:19 MDT 2020

As long as people are showing up, I am going to plan on a low key CX Series this year called the Old Fashiones CX Series. We will do a simple points series for men and women overall. I will get flyers up soon. If anyone wants to jump in and do a race, let me know.

Here is the tentative schedule:
10/4 Oak Flat #1, Tijeras, NM
10/11 Oak Flat #2 Tijeras, NM
10/18 Hays Apple Farm #1, Bosque Farms, NM
10/25 Hays Apple Farm #2, Bosque Farms, NM
11/1 Double Cross, Belen, NM
11/8 Mission ABQ CX #1
11/15 Mission ABQ CX #2
11/22 Sunnyslope CX #1
11/28 no race
12/6 Luchetti CX
12/13 Sunnyslope CX #2
info for these at bcdracing.com

The Durango folks are also doing a series on the following dates:
Oct 10 –Zia 4CCX Race #1 Pagosa Springs, CO – Shaeffer Property - 2445 County Road 400
Oct 17 –Zia 4CCX Race #2 Dolores, CO – Joe Rowell Park
Oct 24 – Zia 4CCX Race #3 Cortez, CO – Parque da Vida – Enter from Empire St at north end of park
Oct 31 – Zia 4CCX Race #4 Pagosa Springs, CO – Shaeffer Property - 2445 County Road 400
Nov 7 – Zia 4CCX Race #5 Durango, CO – Durango - TBD
For info contact: HAGEN_D at fortlewis.edu

yourstruly at fastmail.com