[NMCycling] For Sale Kids Climbing harness and shoes

frances at francescrockettlaw.com frances at francescrockettlaw.com
Fri Apr 9 11:47:26 MDT 2021

Hi my sporty pals. I have almost new climbing harness and shoes for sale. Here is the info and pics which are on craigslist Climbing shoes and Harness for Child Kid - general for sale - by owner (craigslist.org) <https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/for/d/albuquerque-climbing-shoes-and-harness/7299285882.html>

I also have a red bike trailer that is for sale very similar to the one in this pic but red that ill sell for 50.00

Frances Crockett Carpenter

Law Office of Frances Crockett

925 Luna Circle NW

Albuquerque, NM 87102

p:505.314.8884 / f:505.835.5658

 <mailto:frances at francescrockettlaw.com> frances at francescrockettlaw.com

www.francescrockettlaw.com <http://www.francescrockettlaw.com>

THIS EMAIL MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHERWISE PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS EMAIL, PLEASE RETURN TO SENDER IMMEDIATELY.