[NMCycling] NMES SYDC: Post your results

Rich Capener red55jedi at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 20:18:59 MDT 2021

 Also.
Ted Stearns4/10/2021 07:18:31 pm
Hey Everyone,
That was a great ride!
I picked up a phone out on White Mesa, so let me know if it's yours and I'll get it to you.

Go here to respond if it's your phone.San Ysidro Dirty Century Q&A Forum

|  |  |

|  |
San Ysidro Dirty Century Q&A Forum

Use this page to post questions, answers and general comments for the San Ysidro Dirty Century ride. *** Do no...

Rich