[NMCycling] Spring cleaning wheels and frames!

Todd Pilger tpilger2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:23:57 MDT 2021

I would rather sell these cheap than have them collect dust and get in the
way...

Bontrager Carbon tubular aero wheels. Nice and light but not the new wide &
dimpled stuff out there. 9/10 speed. $100

PowerTap power meter hub on Mavic aluminum rim. Solid training wheel if you
are just getting into power and have rim brakes. 9/10 speed but I think
they have an upgrade available for 11speed. Includes cassette. $100

Trek XO1 cyclocross frame and fork. Aluminum frame and carbon fork w/ alloy
steer tube. Slightly sloped top tube but size is equivalent to 60 cm. 56cm
top tube length. $50

Lemond Poprad cyclocross frame. No fork and has old Shimano 3-piece bottom
bracket spindle still installed. Steel (which we all know is REAL). 59cm
seat tube and 56 cm top tube. $25

Let me know if you are interested. I will also consider offers.

Todd Pilger (505) 250-4105