[NMCycling] Crest Road

Christine Mermier cmermier at unm.edu
Tue Aug 24 18:10:04 MDT 2021

Jennifer:
On August 8th, some friends saw a cycling fatality not too far down the road from Ellis, on a corner. They are very reliable reporters as there was a nurse with them and they stopped and asked if there was anything they could do. Two people (apparently who stopped in their car) sitting on the guard rail said no. There was a body covered with a blanket and there were many police vehicles and an ambulance coming up as they were going down. This information was confirmed by Robert (a cyclist who lives on Hermosa NE near Smiths at Carlisle) whose friend, Dutch knew the individual, but we don't know the deceased's name nor anything else about the sad incident.
Christine