[NMCycling] Glorieta CX changes

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Sat Dec 11 09:05:17 MST 2021

A few notes.

Signup is kind of small so we will do one combined start and race for about an hour.  We will start at 1PM.  If you are on the fence about coming, I have waived late fees if you just want to show up.  Please sign up online if you do, so I know how many to expect.

Just go right on Oak after going through the Glorieta gate and park at the bottom of the hill alongside the road.  Do not go all the way around like we usually do.

The only non-winterized restrooms are at New Mexico Hall.  This is kind of the main central building on campus.  There is a map on the website.

info
https://bcdracing.com/2021lakecx.html

yourstruly at fastmail.com