[NMCycling] CX race 1/2

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Mon Dec 27 18:14:03 MST 2021

Crossers:

Well, we are not racing cyclocross over the Christmas holidays like the Belgians, but we do have four cyclocross races coming up in January. The first will be at Hubbell Dam on the day after New Year’s (1/2/22).  This is near Rio Bravo and Coors. Start is at 1PM. This is a really cool new venue. The course is about 2 mi, with a nice mix of surfaces, including a little ungroomed grass, some ditchroads, and some woodsy bits. We are supposed to get a little moisture on Friday and Saturday, then Sunday is supposed to be chilly, sunny and not windy. We will have running races after the cyclocrosses at each race in January, which will be 5 to 6k long. Please sign up by Friday midnight to save a late fee, and to let me know how many riders to expect.  If anyone on this list has running contacts, please pass this info on to them. If you drive more than 2.5 hours to any of the January races, you can race for half price.  Info at bcdracing.com

Merry Christmas,

yourstruly at fastmail.com