[NMCycling] Odds and Ends for Sale and Give-Away

Matthew Hess matthew at mlhess.com
Tue Jan 5 13:47:15 MST 2021

Let me know if you happen to be interested in....

* Campagnolo Chorus 11 speed chain. New in box. $25.

* Thomson Elite SP-E110 seat post. 31.6 x 287mm. 0 degree offset. Lightly used. $40.

* Campagnolo Centaur 11 speed gruppo including shifters, brakes, cassette, front and rear derailleurs, crank set and cables. Heavily used but functional. Free.

-Matthew
505-507-6039

P.S. Thanks to those who replied about the Shimano pedals. I got a set and am putting them on the bike right now!