[NMCycling] Low Key Gravel Race Sunday 1/24

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Thu Jan 21 10:17:50 MST 2021

Bike-racers:

I put up a coursemap up for Sunday's (1/24/21) race on the website.  Please sign up by Friday midnight if you are planning on coming.  It doesn't cost to sign up.  It doesn't cost to race either, though a donation is appreciated.  It is a really pretty course on the maze of ditchroads we have in the South Valley.  We may get a little rain Sunday, but I do not think it will be really wet.  The surface pretty much only gets better with a little moisture.  Info and links to signup at https://bcdracing.com/2021luchettigravel.html

yourstruly at fastmail.com