[NMCycling] NMcycling.org calendar for 2021

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:15:16 MST 2021

Bike-racers:

I posted this in a discussion, but I think it is worth putting up here. I keep up the NMcycling.org calendar. The calendar is pretty scanty at this point. Under normal situations I usually copy every race from the previous year, then edit things as minor changes come up. This year I am only listing events that have a current website with a 2021 date, or anyone that contacts me. I occasionally search a fairly long list of websites for events.  If you know of events that I should put up, let me know.

Thanks,

yourstruly at fastmail.com