[NMCycling] Friday STXC canceled Sat is still on.

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Thu Jul 1 09:08:32 MDT 2021

Bike-racers:
Note that the Friday 7/2 race is canceled due to small numbers, so we will do Saturday 7/3 only. The Hays course, though cool, would take maybe three times the work to set up and tear down versus Juan Thomas course. So given the smallish numbers we are doing Saturday only. We will combine starts into one group on Saturday and run for about an hour.

You can still sign up and race, but it will cost you an extra $5.

Info https://bcdracing.com/2021roosmtb.html

yourstruly at fastmail.com