[NMCycling] TNC results and info

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Wed Jul 14 18:24:37 MDT 2021

Results are at
https://bcdracing.com/2021tuesresults.html

We had about 30 riders which I am pretty pleased with.  Some old faces and some new.  Thanks to Joey for helping pick up and Tracy Johnson for doing the lap card thing.

The next two weeks will be on the Masters Nationals course.  They are letting us reserve the whole park to let locals have a preride race or two.

Info on the crits is at
https://bcdracing.com

If we keep getting around these numbers I kind of need a helper person.  If you have a friend/relative/spouse/etc who is coming to the race anyway and can stick around for both races, I can pay them $10/hr to help me with registration and scoring.  Nero Veloce is running the race 7/20 so I would need a helper starting with the 7-27 race.

Thanks,

yourstruly at fastmail.com