[NMCycling] TNC stuff

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Thu Jul 15 23:51:24 MDT 2021

Critters,

The clinic will now start at 5:15 to give us a little extra time.  If you get there late just jump in.

A riders can warm up drafting the B riders, but may not participate in the race.

I put a in a 7:15PM Open no proof of vax required race, about 40mins. Whether this happens will be dependent on how many people want to do it. Minimum of 8 riders. Masks not required. If you are interested 7:15 race, email me directly at hawke at bcdacing.com by the night before the crit. I took it off the online form. If we have enough riders sigh up I will email you back. Vaccinated riders are welcome to do the 7:15 race for some extra miles if they wish, but non vaccinated riders cannot do the earlier races.

We will use the Nationals course on 7/20 and 7/27.

Info @ https://bcdracing.com

Best Regards,

yourstruly at fastmail.com