[NMCycling] race info

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Tue Jun 8 00:03:38 MDT 2021

Due to work conflicts and generally being busy, there will be an extra week break in the Tuesday races.  We will hopefully pick back up on 6/22/21 with a MTB short track at Roosevelt Middle School in Tijeras. info at https://bcdracing.com

I am organizing a couple of races in July, an MTB Short Track on 7/3 at Oak Flat, and a gravel race on the lovely Torreon-Tajique loop road on 7/11. info at https://bcdracing.com

My brother is organizing a gravel stage race next weekend near Mora, NM.  Info at https://www.instagram.com/nmgravel/ registration at https://www.bikereg.com/50686 I have ridden most of the roads for this and they are some of the coolest gravel roads in NM.  Very scenic, and kind of Euro looking in spots.

yourstruly at fastmail.com