[NMCycling] La Mosca Bicicleta

Jennifer Buntz bikefunsafe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 17:14:57 MDT 2021

Registration is not where I hoped it would be 13 days out from the 2021
version of La Mosca Bicicleta.

   - Some may be missing the finishing climb from this year's route
   (crazies).
   - I know there are procrastinators out there too (Who, me?).

It would be really nice if y'all could help me out a bit and overcome these
things, or whatever the roadblock is and get yourselves registered.

To incentivize preregistration there is now a way for you to earn a
registration discount.

Get 2 of your friends to register and we'll refund you 20%!

Your friends will also receive 10% off their registration when using this
code.

This will work for those who have already preregistered as well as the rest
of you!

This event was difficult to organize before, due to the number of agencies
I have to coordinate with (9) and the multi page permits that have to be
submitted (4).  Now, well, y'all probably know a thing or two about the
complications of a pandemic.

Show La Mosca Bicicleta a little love and support this homegrown New Mexico
event.

   - This year's participants will be able to weigh in on course design for
   2022 (do ya really want that finishing climb back??).

No packet pick-up since there are no numbers.  If I can get t-shirts in
time, they will be distributed before or after in Grants at the Junkyard
Brewery (also the start/finish).

Thanks!
Jen