[NMCycling] Summer BCD races

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Mon Jun 14 23:36:43 MDT 2021

I have changed the 7/3 Oak Flat (formerly Roosevelt) short track MTB race to be 2 days Friday night 7/2 at Hays and Sat AM 7/3 at Oak Flat.  Good shakedown to get your MTB skills dialed in for August races.  Registration is open.
Info here:
https://bcdracing.com/2021roosmtb.html

There will be a gravel race the next week in Tajique providing that USFS does not close the roads. This is a really pretty loop if you have never done it.
Info here:
https://bcdracing.com/2021ttt.html

After a little break we are starting the Tuesday races back up on 6/22/21.  Please RSVP if you are coming out. We will keep alternating gravel and MTB thru 7/13.  We may start the road crits back up after this on 7/20.  If we do, it will be open to verified completely vaccinated riders only,  Maybe with some field limits too.  I think this is the only reasonably safe way to do it.  The park is OK with it.
Info:
https://bcdracing.com/index.html

Best Regards,

yourstruly at fastmail.com