[NMCycling] arizona carnage

Tamatha Risner risnertamatha at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 04:29:04 MDT 2021

Good morning,

His name is Longino Bustillos from ZiaVelo in Las Cruces. He was one of the
severely injured but is stable. He suffered a brain bleed, two broken arms,
and nose, along with other less sever injuries. He was there racing it for
fun before traveling further with his wife and daughter in their RV to
Sedona. We were able to locate them and get them to him before being
transported to Albuquerque where he is being monitored and awaiting surgery
for the left arm. At this time his family is by his side and everyone is in
good spirits. Other NM racers were also involved, but not physically
injured.

Please keep everyone involved in your thoughts and prayers .This will
hopefully be the most horrific thing we will ever have to witness in this
lifetime.

I can keep you updated here.
Tamatha