[NMCycling] Tuesday RSVP

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Sun Mar 14 16:11:25 MDT 2021

Bike Racers:

If you are planning on doing a Tuesday practice race, please RSVP by Monday at 9PM before any given Tuesday. This is particularly important if there are not many riders signed up. There will be a 10 rider minimum for each race. I will post if we have enough riders to be on or not when I go to bed on Monday night, so riders getting up on Tuesday morning can know whether to stick their bike in the car before leaving to work. I was going to do this on Sunday night but I got to thinking that it is not really necessary, I think Monday will work. Someday maybe in a post COVID world we will just know that there will be enough riders and we will omit this step, but for the time being, this will be the drill.

Thanks,

info :https://bcdracing.com

yourstruly at fastmail.com