[NMCycling] Road + Dirt = Fun @ La Mosca

Jennifer Buntz bikefunsafe at gmail.com
Tue May 18 13:45:07 MDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I am going to go ahead with the posted date of June 26 for the La Mosca
event.  Register today!! https://www.bikereg.com/la-mosca-bicicleta

This will be an open start, so start when you are ready, solo or with the
folks in your bubble.  Timing is on your own, and you will be able to
submit your time to me and I'll compile a chronological list of finishers.

The route will be modified to eliminate that last ~4 miles, but include the
paved part back to Junkyard Brewery, so a complete loop.

More details at http://www.dukecitywheelmen.org/
Check back often as I get more info posted.

We will have 3 aid stations, and I am working to get 36 t-shirts made.

Seems like COVID is at bay enough to let this work.

Stay safe and see you on June 26th!

Jennifer