[NMCycling] Rental wanted in Santa Fe

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Sun May 23 23:07:21 MDT 2021

This fellow contacted me.  If you can help contact him directly.

Good afternoon!

Someone just suggested I reach out to you with a request.

I’m in Santa Fe for the next three weeks with my family, and I’m hoping that you might be able to help me find a road bike or gravel bike to rent. Apparently none of the bike shops are renting, which leaves me in a bind.

I’m willing to pay a private owner for use of a bike for 2 to 3 weeks if they are open to it. I’m happy to provide some sort of collateral so that they feel more comfortable.

Do you think your community might be willing to help?

We’re here now through June 15 and staying near Bishops Lodge. I’m about 6’ and brought my own apparel and helmet.

Thanks so much for your consideration!

Brodie
313.434.2344
<brodietheis at gmail.com>