[NMCycling] Roosevelt CX USAC?

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Thu Nov 4 19:19:41 MDT 2021

I am debating if we should will do the Roosevelt NMCX on 11/20 race USAC or no.  The entry will probably be $40 for USAC and $30 for non USAC.  It might be $45.  If we knew we would be getting bigger numbers, the higher static costs of USAC become less of a problem.   If you might be coming out let me know how important the USAC points are to you.  Would you be more likely to come out if it were USAC?  Please respond directly and not to the list.

yourstruly at fastmail.com