[NMCycling] Anybody with a XC race bike size L to sell?

Michael McCalla mikelikehikebike at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 08:44:24 MST 2021

Hi Everybody,

It's a bit of a longshot, but I am hoping to buy a Large XC race bike (or frame), I am a picky buyer but open to different brands/models. If you or anybody you know (including your local bike shop) have a bike you are looking to sell, I am willing to pay a pretty good price:

Size Large (I am 6'0")
Carbon frame (for 2000 grams or less for full-suspension or 1100 grams or less for a hard tail
Hardtail or Full Suspension 120 mm of travel or less (especially would like a bike with a remote-lockout for the rear shock)
Complete bike at 24 pounds or under or Hardtail at 21 pounds or under

I am really looking for a higher-performance race bike, so don't bother if you have a nice lightweight trail bike as that isn't what I am looking for.

Thanks, contact me off list at this email or at (406) 381-2690

Mike McCalla